5 Days Wildlife Safari To Amboseli And Tsavo National Park
Day 1;Nairobi – Amboseli;
Depart for a scenic drive to Amboseli National Park, set the the foot of the magnificent Mount Kilimanjaro. Amboseli National Park has a prolific population of elephants. Arrive at the lodge in time for lunch. Lunch and afternoon game-drive follows. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Amboseli Camp.
Day 2;Amboseli National Park;
Full day at Amboseli National Park. Depart for an early morning game-drive. Relax by the pool after having a leisurely breakfast. Rest of the morning at leisure. Lunch and afternoon game-drive follows. Dinner and overnight at Sentrim Amboseli Camp.
Day 3:Tsavo East National Park;
Depart for the massive Tsavo East National Park after early morning game-drive and breakfast. Arrive at your lodge in time for lunch. Have an afternoon at your disposal to relax and freshen up. An evening game drive will follow. Dinner and overnight at the Sentrim Camp Tsavo.
Day 4:Tsavo East National Park;
Full day at Tsavo East National park with two game drives at your disposal. You shall depart your lodge/ Camp and visit the Mzima springs where you may view the crocodiles and hippos swimming under water with a choice of picnic or buffet lunch. You will also be driven to the “shetani” lava flows and have a view of Chyulu Hills too. Dinner and overnight at the Sentrim Camp Tsavo.
Day 5; Tsavo – Nairobi;
After breakfast, you will have an enroute game drive as you head back to Nairobi. Drop off at the airport or your hotel.
End of Safari
- Rescue Insurance (AAR)
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an
- English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Inclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing
- Roof hatch and UHF radio.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Visa fees
- Covid test