2 Days Primate Wildlife Safari to Nyungwe Forest N.P
Day 1: Transfer from Kigali to Nyungwe Forest National Park.
After your early Nyungwe Chimpanzee tracking morning breakfast we shall transfer south to Nyungwe Forest National Park. The drive will approximately last 5 hours after which we shall check into the Uwinka visitors center in Nyungwe Forest for registration prior to embarking on an afternoon canopy walk. After the nature and canopy walk that normally lasts 2 hours you will retreat to your lodge/hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Meal Plan: Dinner
Day 2: Chimp Trekking at Nyungwe Forest National Park.
Chimpanzee tracking in the morning and afternoon transfer back to Kigali Early morning breakfast will be served at the lodge after which you will head to the park headquarters for briefing at 8am. Nyungwe Chimpanzee tracking will last anywhere between 2-5 hours inclusive of a one-hour close encounter with the chimps as you observe them in their natural habitat feeding and playing in the tree branches. After your morning Chimpanzee tracking expedition, you will return to the lodge to prepare for your drive back to Kigali.
END OF TOUR
- Airport transfers on first and last day,
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking driver guide
- Fuel for the whole trip
- Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
- Nyungwe Chimpanzee tracking Permit
- Drinking water while in the vehicle
- Pre and post tour accommodation
- International airfares
- Rwanda Visa (USD50.00 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Personal items for example drinks and laundry.